Martes, Pebrero 2, 2016

About

Hey, what’s up? Hello.

I’m Priljoy Baruiz, the owner of this blog. Anyway, I am posting this because I just want to drop my other social media accounts here. In case, you want someone to talk to out of boredom, to get along with through chats, or to share your feels and fictional related outburst, well… you can count on me! If you have some time, visit my other accounts (specifically twitter) because I am 25/8 online there, aight? Lol kidding aside. Just please please please don’t hesitate or intimidate to @ me (on twitter and instagram) because I don’t bite at all. I am not Edward Cullen’s harem for Pete’s sake! Lmao. I am not really a fond of facebook, but you guys can message me there, okay? So yeah, for further chitchats, just reach me up. Fictional related or not, it’s fine with me.

Here ya go:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/army.exostan.bj.vip.sone
Twitter: twitter.com/joydfwy
Instagram: instagram.com/joydfwy
Snapchat: @joydfwy
Spotify: @joydfwy

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento