Miyerkules, Marso 9, 2016

Head Over Shoes

Yes, you read it right! I got head over shoes with Azrael Ian Navarro Montefalco III. A fictional character made by jonaxx from the trilogy books Until He Was Gone, Until He Returned and Until Forever. To tell you guys frankly, I kinda find him conceited and cocky which is really accurate. He’s just too full of himself, for Pete’s sake! He’s not even the protagonist in the story. I am Elijah’s harem at first but later on, I found myself quoting Azi’s lines. Lol. Ironic, isn’t it? And he caught me off guard, up unto now… I guess? Lmao. I’ve read tons of stories and even read all jonaxx’s works but I couldn’t just adore them like how I adore Azi. He has this personality that will make you hate him at first but admire him eventually. *giggles*


If you guys haven’t read it yet, I suggest you to read it right away. It will definitely blow your mind up. You’ll just end up reading the trilogy over and over and over again. I swear, you would regret every bit of it. Anyway, just approach me by visiting my social media accounts. The links are just in my previous posts. Okay? Okay.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento